[xstreamos-devel] About the development status

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Sun Nov 8 16:47:47 CET 2020

Hi, yes we have a recent distro, as of illumos march 2020, and we will update to latest to bring in important security patches.
We did not deliver any new iso because of very busy years, but we will asap.

Thanks for your interest, let me know if you need the new iso, we will do our best to make it available shortly.

Gabriele

-= Sent using Webtop 5 =-
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 - Fax +39 028243880
Strada 6, Palazzo A13 - 20090 - Assago Milanofiori - MI
http://www.sonicle.com