[XStreamOS-discuss] Survey

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:49:15 CEST 2012

Honestly, I haven't installed it yet, although I am intrigued by it
... I just don't have spare hardware to run it on at the moment.

I registered with the list to watch progress and the discussion; A
good, light, clean server edition of Illumos is probably where I want
to go when we retire our Older Solaris 10 boxes, I just need to
convince the boss that that is where he wants to go too (I've managed
to get 3 OI boxes into play based on crossbow and KVM)

Jon