[XStreamOS-discuss] XStream Desktop update

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Dec 20 15:07:03 CET 2013

On 12/20/2013 17:41, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> We've updated some packages, you may use the update button on package manager:
> - added jdk 1.7, set as default jdk
> - Firefox update to 26.0 (strangely, this version does not load the flash plugin, we're investigating)

Hello, Gabriele.

What are the symptoms of the issue?
Do other plugins work as expected?

I'm asking, because I'm looking at FF update on OI and with FF 24
received a lot of errors:
[Parent][RPCChannel] Error: Channel error: cannot send/recv

when using any plugins (totem (gcc-compiled), Oracle JDK, Adobe Flash).

Did they work in your previous FF version?
Am I correct that you use Studio to build FF?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,