[XStreamOS-discuss] [discuss] XStream Desktop beta EA1

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Dec 23 09:56:24 CET 2013

Hi, about the video drivers problem, laptops are often a big bet, you may need to play with the
bios to let it show its hardware differently. AFAIK the last resort should be a bare vga driver.
You will not have hardware-managed graphics, but it works fine anyway.
Does OI work on them?
About AI and SunRay, I have personally no expertise on them, maybe someone else on the list
can help?
BTW, please use also the mailing list for this matters, as you may get more answers ;)
Gabriele.