[xstreamos-discuss] xfce desktop?

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Thu Aug 7 20:54:55 CEST 2014

In regard to: Re: [xstreamos-discuss] xfce desktop?, Valrhona said (at...:

> Cinnamon is
> again Mint-specific,

It started out Mint-specific.  I think the people involved would like
to see Cinnamon used on other distros, though.

One of my coworkers uses Mint with the Cinnamon interface.  It's the
nicest interface I've seen on any opensource desktop.

I have a long history building software on Solaris, so I keep hoping
I'll have some time to try get Cinnamon to at least build on something
Illumos-based.  Haven't had a chance to seriously try yet, though.

Tim
--
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)