[XStreamOS-discuss] [OpenIndiana-discuss] XStream Desktop beta EA1

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Jan 3 07:54:40 CET 2014

Nikola, you are not the fisrt one telling me this about SF mailman.
Do you have suggestions for the switch?
About your test:
- what version of vbox do you run on OI?
- did you install our own iso of additions?
original vbox additions don't work, you can download our iso here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xstreamos/files/XStream%20Desktop/