[XStreamOS-discuss] Working on beta2

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Jan 23 21:08:56 CET 2014

Hi,
just to let you know that the current IPS is no more updated because we have a new closed IPS
for our beta2 testing.
We have been working on many corrections and news.
First, we have gvfs working on the file manager, for ftp, sftp, smb, trash, dav, http and afp.
It's been a hell to make it work, but now it does!
All in concert with keyring password manager.
No HAL at the moment, but we're working on that.
We also have fixed troubles in pango, that in beta1 forced us to have many binaries only 32.
We hope to have beta2 with "isaexec" as much as we can, so to have a full 64 desktop where the
system can handle it.
We also have support for alsa, working in concert with oss.
This will allow us to add more audio software working on alsa.
A lot of libs have been updated and corrected.
Soon for a public update ;)
Gabriele