[xstreamos-discuss] beta2 preview

Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Wed Mar 26 10:21:33 CET 2014

Hi Gabriele,

thanks for info...

Just, out off this topic, do you have plans to compile enigmail for thunderbird?
[https://www.enigmail.net/home/index.php has only old versions for Solaris, and is not updated for long time]

See also: http://sourceforge.net/p/enigmail/source/ci/master/tree/

Thanks for checking.

Best regards.

E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!

Go away! Stop bothering me with all your "compute this ... compute that"! I'm taking a VAX-NAP. logout