[xstreamos-discuss] XStreamOS Desktop beta2 switch from beta1 iso

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Mar 28 09:23:50 CET 2014

At the moment we're pushing the latest illumos kernel into beta2.
Sources are out, as a fork of illumos code base, with our custom changes.
We've moved to git just these days, and this will allow us to pull latest illumos periodically.
https://github.com/sonicle/xstreamos-illumos-gate
Within weeks we will publish the beta2 iso.
Thanks!
Gabriele.