[xstreamos-discuss] Zone installation

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Nov 18 09:45:07 CET 2014

Thanks for the note Al, there's obviously a missing package in the repo....
I will take care of this and let you know.
Gabriele.
Da: Al Slater
A: xstreamos-discuss at lists.sonicle.com
Data: 17 novembre 2014 15.27.59 CET
Oggetto: [xstreamos-discuss] Zone installation
Hi,
I am running xstreamos desktop beta 3 and it is working great apart from
zones.
When I try to install a zone, I get the following error
aslate: /export/zonespfexec zoneadm -z base install
A ZFS file system has been created for this zone.
sh[1]: exec: /usr/lib/brand/ipkg/pkgcreatezone: not found
I cannot find a package with pkgcreatezone in.  On omnios it is in
pkg:/system/zones/brand/ipkg, but I cannot find a matching xstreamos
package.
Am I missing something?
regards
--