[xstreamos-discuss] gnome-terminal crash

Al Slater al.slater at scluk.com
Thu Apr 9 12:42:26 CEST 2015

On 09/04/2015 11:30, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> PS: would you share with us your actual usage of xs desktop? this
> would help us focus on users needs!

I did share my usage on this list previously, but here you go again...

I use xstreamos as my main Desktop for email/browser/office and
development (c++/python).

As I also do a lot of network/firewall configuration work I use crossbow
with zones and VirtualBox VMs as hosts within those networks for testing
boundaries/throughput etc.

Also,  I host various OmniOS VMs to support my planned OmniOS rollout.
This similarities between XStreamOS and OmniOS is obviously helpful.

--
Al Slater