[xstreamos-discuss] thunderbird 38.x

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Dec 16 17:27:10 CET 2015

I found this, you may try to build this and see what happens!
https://github.com/Aries85/mediaLib/
if it works, I may decide to include it in the distro
Gabriele
Da:
Gabriele Bulfon
A:
Paolo Marcheschi
xstreamos-discuss at lists.sonicle.com
Data:
16 dicembre 2015 17.08.37 CET
Re: [xstreamos-discuss] thunderbird 38.x
Anyway, there is something behind this libmlib.so.2, that I cannot find around.
Looks like it was available once as SUNWmlib, probably Solaris 10.
This TB binary is build against it and requires it...
Isnt' unixpackages.com upgrading FF e TB anymore?