[xstreamos-discuss] gpg2 failing

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Feb 13 11:20:04 CET 2015

Hi,
I know we updated pinentry, can you check that you have it on your system
and that it works?
Also do you run gpg2 manually?
Eventually, can you provide specifically the commands you're doing?
Thanks!
Gabriele.
Da: Al Slater
A: xstreamos-discuss at lists.sonicle.com
Data: 13 febbraio 2015 11.04.18 CET
Oggetto: [xstreamos-discuss] gpg2 failing
Hi,
Since I updated my system this morning, gpg2 has been failing to decrypt.
gpg-agent[1528]: can't connect to the PIN entry module: IPC connect call
failed
gpg-agent[1528]: command get_passphrase failed: No pinentry
gpg: problem with the agent: No pinentry
Any ideas?
--
Al Slater
Technical Director
email : al.slater at scluk.com
Stanton Consultancy Ltd
Park Gate, 161 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AU
Registered in England Company number: 1957652 VAT number: GB 760 2433 55