[xstreamos-discuss] gpg2 failing

Al Slater al.slater at scluk.com
Fri Feb 13 14:26:16 CET 2015

On 13/02/2015 11:36, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Great to know it works now, thanks for helping us find this bug.
> Will be nice for us to know your usage of our XStreamOS, to help us
> understand our user base.

I use xstreamos as my main Desktop for email/browser/office and
development (c++/python).

As I also do a lot of network/firewall configuration work I use crossbow
with zones and VirtualBox VMs as hosts within those networks for testing
boundaries/throughput etc.

Also,  I host various OmniOS VMs to support my planned OmniOS rollout.
This similarities between XStreamOS and OmniOS is obviously helpful.

--
Al Slater

Technical Director
SCL