[xstreamos-discuss] Strange display with XstreamOS Firefox (bug)

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Mar 13 08:46:43 CET 2015

Interesting! We will check it out.
How does it work with flash videos?
Da: Christian Pélissier
A: Gabriele Bulfon
Data: 12 marzo 2015 18.47.06 CET
Oggetto: Re: Strange display with XstreamOS Firefox (bug)
Le jeu. 12/03/2015 à 17:24, Gabriele Bulfon a écrit :
Thanks for letting us know about this, Christian.
We will check it asap.
Hope you enjoy the desktop, btw :)
Beautiful and very fast desktop with very good software selection
(lightdm, Cairo dock, vlc, libreoffice, ...). I use it from time to time
under Virtualbox and I try to use Shumway¹ as an alternative to the old
and buggy Solaris Flashplayer ;-) doing some tests here :
http://www.swishzone.com/max_swi/
Shumway works with ~20 % of the .swf files of this site ...
¹ http://mozilla.github.io/shumway/
--
Christian Pélissier