[xstreamos-discuss] Upcoming kernel / pkg5 / slim

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Dec 15 18:09:16 CET 2016

Hi,
just to notify we have a big update waiting, latest kernel from illumos, updated pkg5 from OI and slim_source for installer. This is to bring support to new devices, nvram, new high speed network (40Gb) and also to be ready for a webrev around USB3 support.
We had to stop before publishing the update, because we discovered a strange bug in recent code from illumos breaking shared dataset with smbshare "guestok=true" in workgroup mode: they just stop working.
I will keep you posted, and hope to be back soon with the update.
Gabriele
-= Sent using Webtop 5 =-
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
via Fra Cristoforo, 14/D - 20142 - Milano - Italy
http://www.sonicle.com