[xstreamos-discuss] Brand new update to Firefox 43.0.4 for XStream Desktop

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Jan 15 14:36:26 CET 2016

Hello,
we have an update to Firefox v43.0.4, a bit step forward from previous v31!
Expecially beacuse this is the first release completely built from sources natively on XStreamOS, and it's amazingly faster.
>From now on it will be much easier to mantain an updated release, directly from Mozilla sources.
No adobe flash plugin on this release, we're working on this, but YouTube and all modern sites are fully working on html5.
Waiting for your feedback, and coming with Thunderbird shortly!
Gabriele