[xstreamos-discuss] Thunderbird 45.0 spell checker Not working

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Mar 23 08:25:17 CET 2016

Looks like the spell checker of latest TB and FF both don't work.
And looks like OI got it back working by rolling back to 38.6, that is not based on latest FF patches.
I had to work on porting all latest FF patches to TB to build this latest version.
So, probably if we can solve the problem on FF, it will also be solved for TB!
Alexander, do you know if OI has spell checker of FF working now?
Maybe there are patches for FF that I don't have and that need to be ported to TB?
Gabriele