[xstreamos-discuss] Thunderbird 45.0 spell checker Not working

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Mar 23 09:31:51 CET 2016

Using system-hunspell did not solve.
I found, though, that spell check works on user added words, both on TB and FF.
So, I bet the engine works, but it just doesn't use the installed dictionaries...
Also, I've seen that the db of user added words on TB and FF is separated.
Wouldn't it be nice to have the same added words of FF be there on TB and vice versa?
Any idea on how to merge these?