[xstreamos-discuss] Virtualbox installation

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Thu Sep 8 10:38:44 CEST 2016

Hi
Due to an hardware error, I had to reinstall the system from scratch.
When I tried to install Virtualbox I had a severe error:
## Executing checkinstall script.
Checking package dependencies...
## *Missing packages: **
**## IPS :  system/library/gcc/gcc-c++-runtime or system/library/gcc-45-runtime system/library/gcc/gcc-c-runtime or system/library/gcc-45-runtime*
## SVr4:  SUNWPython SUNWPython-devel SUNWuiu8
##
## Please install either the IPS or SVr4 packages before installing VirtualBox.

Do you know What packages I need to install ?

Thank you

Paolo