[xstreamos-discuss] Update to latest kernel bits

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Sun Apr 30 18:57:58 CEST 2017

Hi,
a new iso will be available shortly, both for the base os and for the desktop release.
The publisher pkg.sonicle.com/release is correct, and can be used to update systems, I don't know why the web interface is showing such an old last update date. If you try a search (e.g. firefox) you will see a very recent package (2017).
Anyway, because latest packages are XS 154, I know of some people having trouble updating from XS 153, because of pkg clashes. You may try as root to run "pkg update" and see what happens.
If you get errors, just give us some few days to release a new iso and usb installer.
Gabriele
-= Sent using Webtop 5 =-