[xstreamos-discuss] Upcoming kernel / pkg5 / slim

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Feb 15 10:52:27 CET 2017

Hi Al,
yes the update is in its final stages, but not yet published to the public ips repo because there are still some fixes needed.
The update contains a lot of stuff: new kernel, new X11, updated pkg, updated installer, rebuilt and updated desktop components against the new stuff.
If you have time and/or test machines to check the update and help me to find issues, contact me privately, I can open a test dev pkg repo for you.
LX zones are something we absolutely want too, after this update will be ok, I will surely look into it.
Gabriele