[xstreamos-discuss] xs153 pkg update issue

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Wed Mar 22 13:37:34 CET 2017

Hi

  Have you tried to remove these packages :

pkg uninstall  pkg://sonicle.com/service/network/dhcp pkg://sonicle.com/network/dhcp/dhcpmgr pkg://sonicle.com/install/installadm pkg://sonicle.com/service/network/smtp/sendmail pkg://sonicle.com/system/network/mailwrapper pkg://sonicle.com/network/ftp pkg://sonicle.com/system/library/math/header-math

I have this list saved in my notes.

I hope this helps.

Paolo