[xstreamos-discuss] auto snapshot do we have

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Wed May 16 08:44:47 CEST 2018

Hi Carl,
hope everything is well by your side.
As you should already know, the storage distro has all of this, managed by the web interface.
Gabriele
-= Sent using Webtop 5 =-
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 - Fax +39 028243880
Strada 6, Palazzo A13 - 20090 - Assago Milanofiori - MI
http://www.sonicle.com
Da:
Carl Brunning
A:
xstreamos-discuss at lists.sonicle.com
Data:
15 maggio 2018 23.52.09 CEST
Oggetto:
[xstreamos-discuss] auto snapshot do we have
Do we have auto snapshot yet

As I need to start doing this and hope you have a solution al ready and not me looking for scripts for my server

I know you had znapsend but all I want is every 15 min do a snap and remove everything after hour
And same for hourly  after 24 remove the older snap

Thanks
Carl
_______________________________________________XStreamOS-discuss mailing listXStreamOS-discuss at lists.sonicle.comhttp://lists.sonicle.com/mailman/listinfo/xstreamos-discuss