[xstreamos-discuss] XStreamOS Desktop

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Jan 3 09:35:19 CET 2022

Hi Chrsitian,

thanks for contacting us at our site, and for test driving XStreamOS.
Please lt's use this discussion list.

What version of XStreamOS did you install?
What are you doing to install the desktop environment?
Latest version of the base OS is code named "Chandra", with a continuosly updated kernel to latest illumos.
The Destkop packages are there but not exactly completed, they should work at a ceratin degree, but we were trying to switch to a different login manager still without much success.
If there is new interest in it, we can put some new effort to finish it.

Gabriele

 Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.

Tel +39 028246016 - Fax +39 028243880
via Fermi, 20 - 20057 - Assago / Milano / ITALY
http://www.sonicle.com