[XStreamOS-discuss] XStream Desktop beta EA1

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Dec 17 23:19:08 CET 2013

Hi,
anyone interested can download the first early access release of XStream Desktop, illumos based.
Please read the instructions for virtualized environements (vbox an vmware):
http://www.sonicle.com/index.jsp?pagename=xstreamos-desktop&parent;products&language=en
We will be very pleased to receive any feedback, comments and/or requests you may provide,
by registering and using the mailing list stated at the end of the page.
We've been already told that the SF mailman is not exactly a good place.
We will be setting up our own installation of GNU mailman and notify about the change.
Feel free to suggest a different solution for this.
Next step, other than fixing and adding features, will be to publish the sources repository.
Hope you enjoy it!
Gabriele.