[XStreamOS-discuss] XStream Desktop update

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Dec 20 14:41:26 CET 2013

We've updated some packages, you may use the update button on package manager:
- added jdk 1.7, set as default jdk
- Firefox update to 26.0 (strangely, this version does not load the flash plugin, we're investigating)
- Thunderbird update to 24.2.0
- added Ekiga and dependent libs (ptlib and opal). It's not working, but we have no expertise on this
component, if anyone of you can help.
- added Wine HQ (still have to add mono and geko support)
Gabriele.
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
via Santa Maria Valle 3 - 20123 - Milano - Italy
http://www.sonicle.com