[XStreamOS-discuss] Update: Firefox 26 + Flash fixed

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Dec 20 16:55:39 CET 2013

Great ;) I just suggest you to use it as a secondary test environment, as you may encounter other issues,
it's still the first early access.
It's interesting to us to know how you're going to use it so we can add missing stuff:
- are you going to run it on hardware or virtualized?
- what softwares do you use on a daily basis?
Gabriele.