[XStreamOS-discuss] Update: Firefox 26 + Flash fixed

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Tue Dec 24 14:38:51 CET 2013

Hi
Very well!!
I hope it solves the crashes
On 12/24/13 11:50 AM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> I found the reason for the plugin to crash, I'm working on an update of X11 to support it.
> This may also be the same reason for other crashes, I'll keep you informed shortly.
>
> Is there any way for the html5 activation to be a default on installation?

3 cookies are created by youtube . so i think it is possible to copy them.

I did some experimenting on xtreamos, and I tried to install pkgin from smartos.
it seems to work, and all pkgin software is available:

root at xstream:~# PATH=/opt/local/sbin:/opt/local/bin:$PATH
root at xstream:~# export PATH
root at xstream:~# :; curl http://pkgsrc.joyent.com/packages/SmartOS/bootstrap/bootstrap-2013Q3-x86_64.tar.gz | gtar -zxpf - -C /
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100 29.8M  100 29.8M    0     0  2326k      0  0:00:13  0:00:13 --:--:-- 2581k
root at xstream:~# :; pkgin -y update
reading local summary...
processing local summary...
updating database: 100%
pkg_summary.bz2                                                         100% 1652KB   1.6MB/s   1.6MB/s   00:01
processing remote summary (http://pkgsrc.joyent.com/packages/SmartOS/2013Q3/x86_64/All)...
updating database: 100%
root at xstream:~# :; pkgin -y install R

tried R and works fine also with graphics display.

Paolo