[XStreamOS-discuss] Update: Firefox 26 + Flash fixed

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Dec 24 14:51:59 CET 2013

Cool! :)
The patch I'm rebuilding X11 with, re-enables the ABI versioning of libXt, which was somehow
not present, so libXt was just working as a 1.3 ABI.
This may be the reason why also original vbox additions didn't work.
And also why nvidia native drivers were not taken by X11.
If I'm not wrong, once the update is done (shortly) original additions should work, nvidia full fledged
should work, flash should work, and maybe other stuff crashing.
Finger crossed for this Christmas Eve! ;)