[XStreamOS-discuss] LibreOffice Works on XStream/illumos! - questions about packaging

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Thu Jul 25 19:05:41 CEST 2013

In regard to: Re: [XStreamOS-discuss] LibreOffice Works on XStream/illumos!...:

> Hi, not yet, at the moment.
> We haven't opened our userland source repository, yet.

Gabriele-

I realize that it's impossible to promise a particular release date, but
do you have any estimate for when you hope to have XStreamOS Desktop
available for people outside Sonicle?

I'm really looking forward to trying XStreamOS Desktop.

Thanks,

Tim