[XStreamOS-discuss] LibreOffice Works on XStream/illumos! - questions about packaging

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Jul 26 09:06:23 CEST 2013

Hi, we really hope to have beta iso out in september.
If not, we may consider publishing our internal dev pkg repository, and give instructions on
how to obtain the desktop by installing current text iso and updating / installing pkgs from there.
Thanx so much for your interest!
Gabriele.
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
via Santa Maria Valle 3 - 20123 - Milano - Italy
http://www.sonicle.com