[xstreamos-discuss] Important update of pkg5 and dependencies

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:26:18 CEST 2016

On 03/25/16 06:28 PM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> With this update, I also merged the old good GUI package-manager into
> OI/OmniOS pkg5 fork.
> This is why we may encounter some errors here and there until we've
> found any issues.
> Manual pkg will solve in any case.

Hi, how things are going on for you with packagemanager GUI and
updatemanager?
Are they working, are they Ok, no bugs, updating right etc?

Also doesn't have that yet again in OI hipster, but seems it would be
required if we're going to land into updated /dev.

Also cheers for everyone at XstreamOS (Tried once long ago on VBox, but
I thnk I will try again as soon as I can)