[xstreamos-discuss] Important update of pkg5 and dependencies

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri May 13 16:15:37 CEST 2016

Hi,
packagemanager should be ok, we also have LO5, latest firefox/thunderbird and more.
The current iso installer at SF has some issues during pkg update, because of some important updates we made during 2015, so you will need some help from me to update, running a couple of pkg commands to get to the latest update version.
We will be publishing a new iso 2016 shortly with all updated to latest packages, and solving the 2015 issue.
You decide if you want to wait the 2016 iso or run a couple of commands after installing 2015 iso :)
Gabriele
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
via Fra Cristoforo, 14/D - 20142 - Milano - Italy
http://www.sonicle.com