[xstreamos-discuss] auto snapshot what used

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Sun Sep 25 02:17:27 CEST 2016

Hi,
we have packaged znapzend on XStreamOS.
Please wait some days before trying to install, as we have the pkg server offline at the moment.
Hope I can bring it up again asap.
Gabriele
-= Sent using Webtop 5 =-
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
via Fra Cristoforo, 14/D - 20142 - Milano - Italy
http://www.sonicle.com