[xstreamos-discuss] xs153 pkg update issue

Jason Robinson json.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:34:59 CET 2017

Hi Gabriele,

Thanks for having me on the bandwagon and for your assistance.

The output is huge, didn't want to bog the mail down with it, so I
attached the majority of the errors as pkg-update-conflicts, however
here are some excerpts.

pkg update: The following packages all deliver file actions to
usr/include/complex.h:

  pkg://sonicle.com/system/library/math/header-math@0.5.11,5.11-1.153.0.0.0:20130404T003707Z
  pkg://sonicle.com/system/library/math@0.5.11,5.11-1.154.0.0.0:20151007T162624Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages all deliver file actions to usr/sbin/ping:

  pkg://sonicle.com/SUNWcs@0.5.11,5.11-1.154.0.0.0:20151007T162511Z
  pkg://sonicle.com/network/ftp@0.5.11,5.11-1.153.0.0.0:20141007T094850Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages deliver conflicting action types to usr/lib/sendmail:

  link:
    pkg://sonicle.com/system/network/mailwrapper@0.5.11,5.11-1.154.0.0.0:20151007T162630Z
  file:
    pkg://sonicle.com/service/network/smtp/sendmail@8.14.4,5.11-1.153.0.0.0:20141007T094901Z
The following packages all deliver file actions to lib/amd64/llib-lm.ln:

  pkg://sonicle.com/system/library/math@0.5.11,5.11-1.154.0.0.0:20151007T162624Z
  pkg://sonicle.com/system/library/math/header-math@0.5.11,5.11-1.153.0.0.0:20130404T003707Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The requested change to the system attempts to install multiple actions
for link 'usr/sbin/sendmail' with conflicting attributes:

    1 package delivers 'link mediator=mta
mediator-implementation=mailwrapper path=usr/sbin/sendmail
target=../lib/mailwrapper':
        pkg://sonicle.com/system/network/mailwrapper@0.5.11,5.11-1.154.0.0.0:20151007T162630Z
    1 package delivers 'link path=usr/sbin/sendmail target=../lib/sendmail':
        pkg://sonicle.com/service/network/smtp/sendmail@8.14.4,5.11-1.153.0.0.0:20141007T094901Z

These packages may not be installed together.  Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

Looking forward to the next step,
Jason